Custom Search

The daily struggles of chicken bones on the streets of east London.

Friday Feast: Street Bucket




I almost felt like gathering up all the bits of this installation and freezing them to show my friends and family for the next 60 years. Maybe even glue it all together, cover it with a sheen and cherish it on the mantlepiece and start a family heirloom to be handed down to the next 3 generations. I needed to do something as its pretty much the most peaceful thing I've seen since I stepped over the high homeless lady at Bethnal Green tube last week. In the end I settled for a quick poo in the bucket, so the next person couldn't enjoy it as much as I did. Unless they were some feral sick fuck.

1 comment:

pat said...

Parts of this appear genuinely salvageable. I hope you nabbed the un-opened ketchup and salt sachets before you dropped the bucket-poo?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...