Custom Search

The daily struggles of chicken bones on the streets of east London.

Saturday Salmonella: Bone Alley


My street is a magnet for piles of junk like this. In fact the bucket, holiday and healthy bones are just some of the delights I get to walk past on my way to Paradise Cottage to get my chicken breakfast. There are signs all the way down saying "NO DUMPING", so this shouldn't be happening. Maybe the signs mean you can glue yourself to the wall when you know your girlfriends going to breakup with you, cos they ain't being obeyed by anyone else.

5 comments:

marie-marie said...

MY joke...
good joke
ha ha ha
Do you know what's the best part of being single?

BE said...

??
Being able to eat chicken for breakfast?

marie-marie said...

yeah, and no need of doing so on this alleyway, 'cause nobody's going to dump you.

pat said...

girl friend dumping immunity and cold left overs all in one ally.. I can't believe I left that place.

BE said...

this place is still the One Stop Shop for careless after school bone kids.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...